Friday, July 11, 2008

What I dream of- but dreams are always dreams!

"I" - Goes for all those who not the real self in life and playing characters always !

When I watch a movie, I like being the character, so I would always enjoy watching a hero who is not a real hunk, or a hearthrob, since although desperately I would like to be like him, it wouldnt be possible in this life. Therefore I would watch a movie where the hero has average looks or rather mild appearance.

When I would play, I would be so passionate that I would forget the boundaries of competition, and later come back thinking that I should have taken it as a game and not got so high on emotion during it, but try to think I am right and appreciate my sense of involvement. This in turn would make me look like being very silly infront of my friends.

I would love to crack a joke or two, look moody as I would feel it is stylish, I would act mature in front of my parents, I would try to act witty with my brother and show off being a cool dude. Every moment I would be playing a different character, think that it suits the time and people, but never realise who I am! Because when I would be alone, I would be yet dreaming about another character, so where and when is the time to discover me, myself!

How I would sometimes wish I was older, and the next moment I would like to get younger and innocent! What I want of life is difficult for me to find out. I would have to bank on the advice of my parents in deciding what I need to.

How I wish I would have a girlfriend, who would be so beautiful that the whole world would look in awe at her, and with envy towards me, but when that would be the case, I would end up being her security guard, and the most insecure person on earth. I would forget about my life completely either way, because when I have the "ONE" I would hardly talk to anyone, and when I would not have anyone, then I would crib not having the "ONE"!!!!!

WHen will I be me!

2 comments:

Man who sold the world said...

"WHen will I be me!"
The problem is that I dont know who I am.Do you know who you are?...I have actually never known myself...had I known myself I could have thought of asking "WHen will I be me!"
Till them may be I should dwell upon the question "Who am I!!"
Lucky are the people who know who they are :-)

Just came across your blog dude...quite contemplative!

Just Like that blogger said...

hey,

It was a very nice read..I enjoyed it and feel it is very straight from heart sorts...showed your confusion and real sentiments..
but however u r ....u r good..