Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Change of Mood--Defining the true character Self

Most people who have read my post, think I am a bit too boring, for a sprightly person to read on. However the write-ups connect well with folks who are loners! But I would now change my perspective slightly to sound interesting--An attempt!

Life is not a serious place, atleast not always, Ever since I have started being independent away from family, I have learnt a lot of things: Cooking, washing clothes, Buying vegetables, Bargaining and become a movie freak, who eagerly waits for a new movie to come off the shelf of Bollywood.

Folks who watched Bachna Ae Haseeno, just a warning, Microsoft doesn't give you a 6 month vacation, if that would have been the case it would have been mind-blowing :).

Live life to the fullest, live your passion about anything you do by your sleeve, atleast this keeps me ticking, making me look aggressive at times, and serious at others, but that is the fun quotient in my life. My craving for perfection or rather to put it, "TO BE PERCIEVED TO BE STRIVING FOR PERFECTION" is something I usually achieve.

May be that is one of the reasons, I haven't been able to chose the ultimate friend of life till to date. But that is O.K. One day I would find a person as imperfect as me myself in Life!

No comments: