A lot of us knowingly or unknowingly suffer from this syndrome which many term as 'MR KNOW ALL' or / and 'I DON'T MAKE MISTAKES'! This is what when we don't have words to define, call it 'ATTITUDE' or 'EGO'.
A funny thing I find, when I visit a lot of social networking sites, and the profile of various people from different backgrounds, everyone has this common line in their turn offs "I DONT LIKE PEOPLE WITH ATTITUDE". It is even funnier that most of them(sometimes even me :-)), behave like the ones having tons and tons of these things which we don't like to percievably not see in others. To put it in simple words, I wouldn't like to come across another person who has attitude to show like me ( me goes for people above).
However sometimes I know genuine people, who are extremely humble in their behaviour being termed the same way, not because they are of that nature, but because who are classifying them are "JEALOUS" of the achievements of those succesful people.
But one thing is for sure, you must be thinking how so much humble you are, since you keep analysing yourself critically, but the truth is, till the time someone doesn't come knocking on your door saying that you are having a bit of 'attitude' or 'ego', you don't really realise that unknowingly you might have also picked up the disease.
So I always believe in getting scrutinised by others than by myself !
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment